The user is aware of the importance of reading these warnings carefully. The use of the website www.escapethetown.es, the reservation of experiences and the use of the Escape the Town mobile application, implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this legal notice.
The user who makes a purchase of Escape the Town experiences must accept these conditions in order to proceed with the reservation. This acceptance is extended to each participant who makes up the reservation, not just the person who makes it, so it is responsible for indicating these conditions to each participant in your group. Ignorance of these conditions does not exempt them from compliance.
What we sell at Escape de Town:
- Contents of logic tests based on the history of various towns to be viewed through our app that indicates points in each town.
- We sell the display of said content, so we are responsible for the information that it contains, but never for the use that each user does of the application.
Escape the Town is a game with the following features:
- It is a free activity at the time that each participant wishes, without prior reservation.
- It is played outdoors, walking the streets of a village, where each participant is free to move where he wants.
- It is not necessary for the performance of the game to touch any element of the public space, shops or other private establishments.
- There are no actors or game staff along the way.
- It has no oversight by Escape the Town while it is being performed.
- As it is held in different public spaces in each town, it may be that from time to time, some of these spaces are not accessible due to markets, works or the like. In that case, the test located in that space cannot be performed and must be skipped by using the «solution track» of said test.
Once an experience has been purchased, a refund is not accepted after 14 days from the time of purchase.
Returns will not be accepted if the game has been started, that is, if the code received when purchasing the experience has been entered in the Escape the Town app and the game countdown has begun. This is applicable to any situation, including weather conditions, because being an activity that the client decides when he starts, it is his responsibility to make sure that the weather will allow it.
However, there are 6 months from the date of purchase to make use of the experience.
Because the Escape the Town activity is free to perform by the participants, at the time they deem appropriate, and without supervision at any time by Escape the Town, Escape the Town is not responsible for possible damages arising from :
- Falls and injuries suffered by a participant during the course of the activity
- Damage or damage that a participant may cause to public or private items that he or she encounters during the course of the activity.
Users are solely responsible for:
- Not damaging any element of the village.
- Do not disturb other people who use the public road or private spaces.
Users are responsible for any material damage that may be caused during the activities and therefore must pay the amounts corresponding to the damaged materials (always under presentation of invoices / tickets by those affected to prove the cost of such materials).
Escape the Town cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information displayed on the website of www.EscapetheTown.es
Escape the Town rejects any responsibility that derives from the misuse of the contents of its pages and reserves the right to update, delete, and limit or prevent access when it deems appropriate.
Escape the Town is not responsible for possible security errors that may be caused by using computers infected with computer viruses. Nor is it responsible for errors caused by the use of browsers with outdated versions.
Escape the Town is not responsible for the information displayed on third-party websites linked directly or indirectly from links to the Escape the Town page. The presence of links on the Escape the Town website is for information purposes only and in no way constitutes an invitation or recommendation of these links.
According to the new regulations governing the protection of data of citizens living in the European Union (GDPR), applicable from 25/05/2018, we inform you of the following:
I – What type of information do we collect?
Information you send us directly:
– Your email address when making a reservation.
– Your email through our social networks.
Communications with Escape the Town.
– If you contact us by writing via email.
II – How do we use this information?
– To send you informative emails regarding the activities we carry out.
– Develop and test new products and services.
III – How is this information shared?
We did not transfer the data to third parties.
IV – How can I manage or delete information about myself?
– You can unsubscribe from the newsletter we send to our users.
– You can also object to us processing your information and get to know better the options you have to establish restrictions on how we use your information by sending an email to the following address: info@EscapetheTown.es.
V – How do we respond to legal requirements or prevent damage?
We may access, retain, and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a registration order, court order, or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law so requires. We may also preserve and share information and access it when we create in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and combat fraud and other illegal activities. We may consult, process or retain the information we receive about you for an extended period of time when it is subject to a judicial request or obligation, government investigation or investigation related to possible breaches of our rules or conditions, or to avoid damage.
VI – How will we notify changes in this policy?
We will notify you before making changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the updated policy and make any comments you deem appropriate before continuing to use our Services.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are fundamental tools to be able to offer certain services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to save and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or actions performed by a particular computer and, based on this data, to recognize the user and improve service.
Types of cookies
Cookies used on the Escape the Town corporate portal
The following are the cookies used on this portal, as well as their type and function:
– The www.EscapetheTown.es portal uses Google Analytics, a service of web analytics developed by Google, which allows you to quantify and analyze the navigation of your pages. The client browser manages 3 cookies for this service. These are our own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about these cookies and how to disable them here. Web analytics allows you to know the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal you use or the city where the IP of the interactor is assigned. This information enables a better and more accurate service by this portal.
Acceptance of theCookies Policy
How to modify the cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from Escape the Town or any other web environment, using your browser. In each browser it must be managed differently. You can find additional information on this issue in the «Help» function of your browser.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we make the following data available to you:
- This website and all its contents , including the texts, images, designs, sounds, databases, codes and any other material, are the property of Escape the Town or third parties who have authorized the use of such content.
- It is strictly forbidden to distribute, copy, modify or transmit both the content and the code of the pages, unless you have the express written permission of Escape the Town. The information provided on this page may not be the subject of sale or assignment by users, under any circumstances, including free.
- The user agrees to use this service without carrying out activities that may be considered illegal or illegal.
- Escape the Town does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website and its services. Where reasonably possible, prior notice will be given of interruptions in the operation of the website and services.
- Escape the Town reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as the offer of services and the conditions required to use it.
- Escape the Town and all the services offered on this website, the linked social networks and content (blog, images…) belong exclusively to: Màrius Mansilla Cavero 44.202.086-H. Tax address: C / Canigó 14 bxs 2a, 17520 Puigcerdà, Girona, 622360041, info @www.EscapetheTown.es.